16.8.22

 


Barr: fly!



She appeared after the cops left, or she sent them away 

stood at the bar barr, placed in the same place, not moving, for the 5 hours I saw her at the place

Only bearing moving to get beeg bears which hu(n)g over her afterwards

Our eyes met in die agonal, certainly by chance, for the first time

Her boasting beautiful boyishness, fresh like a cue, cumber, Camp

Belly and button showing, touched last fingered tip as I left, right

Then sideways and again, closer

Again, by chance, I'm sure


Something happens

I never find out, till I'm...

Then flying clumsily lateralus on the other sideways, I asked her if she knew what a barfly was

The corniest line

Pick up lines from hell

and it went from there, everywhere

nowhere


For the next 3 hours I was drawn into her, heels over head

Nagging, like a fly at a bar, a moss keet oh trying to be a mosque a tear

Waging the sword of hope in the at most fear

Drawing castles of sand in the air, all for heir to her throw(n)


She came from far away, from the lands of boo him ya

Gee p'sea blood in her flood

great arkie texture and be her

So she looked at me with her shestern europium eyes, her beautiful hack scent, distantly shaked my hand, nicetomeetyouing me

a magnet magnifying her magnificent magic maggot


I loved her eyes and her voice

suspended floated like a cloud on water on every word from her lips

leaning at the barr in a corny way

at risk of falling and hitting my heart on the floor


She was going to scène a gal with a gal who ran to the forest after her massage

Camper Camp camping 

I wanted to go of course, so I joined a golf course

trying to hit the hole, wholy sheet i'd hide under

In thee a, I told her, and could I be her personal trans laid her, for frã c'est, she asked

Too many peep hole everywhere and the food is bad, she said


The next days I was nightdreaming a way'k

Listening to dawn-e dark oh sound trek

Hoping to have her glimpse


She was tet oohing pump keens, very bee-Z

Now on the outskirts, unsurprisingly very hot

Villa with azulejos makes you feel in love

Olive trees, summer dress and warm breeze

The intensity


A complete offline person tbh (and she is), I lost her in translations after that coffee in coina

Had to deliver the key to the autistic tattooing teacher landlady

That f***** all up, if not coffee beach sand sea hills lunch fish surprise

All that could have been  

Look, I don't want to do that, I'm in my reality here now

Long distance relations can be confusing

Close ones are always clear my dear, don't fear


Share be her

Her aunt said mind covid, uh

I wish she meant da vida


She says the book Fiesta, but goes through life like having a siesta, I suggest a power-nap

Can only dream of feeling the softness of her skin under her chin

Her lips, her eyes, her short hair between my thighs, excuse me, fingers

Lingers


The last to two leave, the last be her, just one more moan more

Hugging her when I left, the scent of clean clothes detergent

Me the stinking smoke perfume of after grilling pimentos

When I looked back she was still looking


She says we can meet only when we are in the same place at the same time - what a terrible coincidence that would be

So probable

not in different places at different times

but against the laws of physics

physically impossible

I feel I could meat her, anytime, but sure butcher, I am not


Veggie and flowery I sufferie in reverie

She wants me, not


throw it away

  
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 Portugal License.